Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eating Around the Bay: Tataki


Who knew that I would seek out a sustainable sushi bar? Didn't think it was a thing-but then I forgot that I'm in San Francisco.

Decided to stop by over the weekend and was really pleasantly surprised. One of the highest quality sushi restaurants I've visited in awhile. Sampled a California roll (natch), the double-double roll (tempura fried spicy albacore roll, masago, green onion and sesame seeds) and the very awesome looking extinguisher roll (albacore tuna, avocado, habanero sauce, and spicy aioli). Did I mention that the extinguisher was on fire? Cause it was.


Everything tasted fresh and was awesomely made. It's a small space so expect a wait.

Two locations in the city. Peep the menu and all the details on their site: Tataki Sushi Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment